Welcome to the English version of our blog. We know we have an increasing number of visits from places outside Spain and we are trying to make things easier for you. Read, browse and enjoy... And please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

sábado, 13 de agosto de 2011

ABOUT US

Ana Alonso: I was born in Terrassa (Barcelona) in 1970, but I have spent most of my life in Leon, a beautiful town with a splendid gothic cathedral in the North of Spain.
I studied Biology at College, and spent sometime working as a researcher in Genetics, but I decided to change my career and became a Biology Teacher in order to get more time to write.
From 2006 I have become a full time writer, which was my dream since I was a little girl...
Javier Pelegrin was born in Madrid in 1967. He loved reading and creating comics since he was 7 years old. He later studied Literature at the University and become a Spanish Language teacher. He published his first book in 2006. He still teaches because he loves it, but he keeps writing.
By the way, Javier is my husband... and I probably shoudn't say this, but together we form an awesome creative team! At least, we enjoy writing together very much, and readers seem to enjoy the results, too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario